[Rhodes22-list] Considering a Recycled R22

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Nov 22 13:38:17 EST 2006

From: "Bill Effros" <bill at effros.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006
10:04 AM

{clip}

> I have no need for a Bimini on LIS.  I sail with my pop-top up, almost
> always.  People who want shade can go into the cabin.

 {clip}

I just love your style..."And while you're down there, reach into the cooler
and hand me a ...."

I used to tell people who were too hot in the sun to sit in the shade of the
genoa.  This can be a problem if on a westerly tack in LIS and the genoa is
deployed to starboard.  I have since given in and provided a source of shade
in the cockpit, even though I never sit under it.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)