[Rhodes22-list] Considering a Recycled R22

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 15:24:20 EST 2006

I think the mast hoisting system is a must. Makes raising and lowering a SAFE
breeze
IMF is great
I find a GPS a must on the Chesapeake.. but that is me. A simple handheld is
cheap or you can combine a depth finder with a chartplotter,
I find that a bulkhead mounted compass is pretty necessasary if you want to
tell someone a heading to keep
while you do something else on the boat.
GREAT boat.. you will probably find some minor things that fail or are
overlooked but Stan will send parts immediately.. He really does support
your purchase