[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was Roger)

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 18:55:11 EST 2006

Bill,
In retrospect, was the wireless remote a waste, or alternatively would the remote/repeater be a better choice?
I'm curious to hear about your winter sailing vigor.  I am planning a trip to Florida.  Luis is having his hip adjusted in another week.  They have a special at Home Depot!
Have a nice Turkey Day.
Art