[Rhodes22-list] Joyce and the Woolly Adelgid

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 25 09:06:08 EST 2006

Ed,

Yes sir a truly beautiful forest. I love the area. There are parts of the
Smoky's in real trouble. Plenty of dead trees especially at higher
altitudes.  Maybe it will be replaced by a nice kudzu forest.

Most of these pests (like kuzu) are imported from other countries. Nasty
things like snake head fish, zebra mussels, asian carp, Hong Kong flu,
Montazuma's revenge, German measles. and so on. Do any of our bugs/pests
wind up screwing up other countries health or environments? :-)

Wally