[Rhodes22-list] Lazarett Leakage Mystery

jbconnolly at comcast.net jbconnolly at comcast.net
Sun Nov 26 01:49:07 EST 2006

I had to sponge some water out of the laz prior to covering the boat a few weeks ago.  I think it was due to some very heavy rain we have had  The boat was pitched up a bit on the trailer,and it seemed to me that the aft drains on the seats were just overtaken by the volume, and it would be pretty easy for the level to get above the lip of the hatch.

Jim Connolly

From: Rory Orkin <roryorkin at earthlink.net>