[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving sailing

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 27 12:10:18 EST 2006

Ann:
     Same here (mid-central western Indiana) --- great winds -- raced Saturday --- but cried all night last night having tarped my boat yesterday.  I would have guessed your season could extend more at Ky Lake than here.
     Do you race your Rhodes.   I'm finding I'm very competitive on the runs but can't seem to get the 175% to point up enough on the reaches.  Do you race and, if so, have you found a way to point up higher than the Santana's and Flying Scots I try to race against?
  Rex

anima13 <anima13 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Man, did we have a BLOW-OUT weekend!!!!!
Sailed all day Friday and 4 boats rafted up overnight.
Played guitar, sang, ate and drank.
Our friends from Indy came down so that gave it much more of a
party-atmosphere. Sure were some gorgeous days on KY Lake.
That is the lastest we have rafted-up. Our last latest was Nov 1st.
Was cool in the night but the sun was very warm right away in the
morning.

Hope y'all had as great a time as we did.

Anne