[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving sailing

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:38:54 EST 2006

Rex,

I have a 155 and a 125 so my set up is different. I do sheet my 125 inside
the shrouds for the upwind run. I re-route lazy sheet (as Slim described)
outside the shrouds for downwind leg. The 175 is a big sail and I would
think you are better off routing sheets outside for 175 even upwind. What
you give up in pointing you should make up in boat speed.

I wouldn't mess with double sheets.

Wally