[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving sailing

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 18:15:09 EST 2006

Rex,
There are several things you can do to improve how the sheets go back and
forth. The obvious is to put shroud protectors on the two forward and two  outer
shrouds. There are several variations that involve the use of PVC pipe and
are quite cheap. For racing, Ed uses a method that I would prefer because it
rolls. He has an inner and an outer piece of PVC. They roll quite easily.
The knot where the sheets attach to the sail is another item that can
modified with many different materials to slide easily. I've never done it  myself
because I'm not a racer, but several ideas come to mind.

Rummy