[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving sailing

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 29 14:49:44 EST 2006

Rummy:
      I"m sure that would solve my problem but the genoa is heavy enough by its sheer size that it seems to cause some deformity of good trim in light winds and I'm concerned adding weight to the sheets will only exacerbate the problem.
      Thanks for you input.
   Rex

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Rex,
Now I understand your problem. The previous owner of my boat installed
larger diameter genoa sheets so I don't experience that problem at all. Don't ask
me what size they because I don't know, but they are substantially, possibly
twice the size of the stock sheets.

Rummy