[Rhodes22-list] Financial question by Lady Sailor

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 06:43:15 EST 2006

Thanaks, Ed. We're trying several different avenues
and may have come up with an idea that will
work....still open to new thinking, though...I'm
looking into tax-friendly ways to donate to the
fund...Bill, you appear to be a financial guru...have
you a direction I could pursue? It's a big learning
curve for me....thanks

elle