[Rhodes22-list] Financial question by Lady Sailor

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Nov 30 10:35:41 EST 2006

Elle,
What type of school are you talking about?  If a college or university,
could just go into general scholarship fund.  But then you wouldn't have a
self sustaining fund, but perhaps your intent would be met.  I expect there
are also more discriminating scholarship funds (say for engineering or
business) that would serve the same purpose.