[Rhodes22-list] Financial question by Lady Sailor

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 08:01:37 EST 2006

Rob,

Right now the $$ is in the high school's
account...they graciously accepted the donations &
kept the names, etc for me. As the HS does not
administer the funds, they have to move them to a
recognized disbursement agency...hence the management
co. (I think it is through a bank...have to go back &
check...)

What we hoped to do was to be able to award a decent
amt to a deserving grad for music edu....

elle