[Rhodes22-list] Pointing

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Nov 30 11:18:42 EST 2006

Peter,

I have no idea what I'm talking about here.

I don't know what a Barber hauler is.  The last time I asked I didn't
understand the answer.

I haven't done it yet--I planned to try last summer, now I'm planning
for next summer.

I did try cross sheeting the jib, but the angles of the rigging were all
wrong, and it didn't work.  So I thought of putting a block in a better
place to fly the jib at a tighter sheeting angle, but I never actually
got that far.

Bill Effros