[Rhodes22-list] Finacial Picture Reply to Lady Sailor

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 16:45:05 EST 2006

Ed,

What a neat picture! The reflection adds to the ah-h-h
factor...unfortunately the financial promises
dissipated along with the rainbow...

elle

FYI...I attached a similar photo from two years
ago...when the slip was occupied.....

--- ekroposki <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

> Elle:
>
>             Great picture . I took one this
> afternoon a couple of miles
> from Rummy's house of a finger of Lake Hartwell.
> Disregard date stamp
> because I did not reset it after putting new
> batteries in the camera.
> That has now been fixed.  See financial implications
> at end of item in
> picture.
>
> Ed K
> Greenville, SC, USA
> > Name: Hartwell113.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size:
766264
> bytes Desc: not available
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200611/30/Hartwell113.jpg

Cheap talk?