[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 21:02:30 EDT 2006

Brad,

Your thought about lawyers has occurred to me.  I've wondered why we  didn't
send a couple of flights worth of American trial lawyers to Iraq instead  of
invading.  Lawyers would have been incredibly destructive to Saddam and  it
would be great to get them out of our country.  I still think it's a  lost
opportunity.

And no, you are not an acceptable mediator - particularly when off your
meds.  Thanks for the offer though.

Re scared: I don't think anyone is scared, or ever was scared, but in my
experience is that when some people get bellicose it's good to ground them in
reality, and I'm not targeting Hank or you with that comment, I'll do that for
anyone - think of it as a public service.  It is only Email, but  people do
get carried away - except for you and I, of course.

Dave