[Rhodes22-list] My other "boat"

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Oct 27 11:13:16 EDT 2006

Brad,

Speaking of buzzing sailboats, I used to sail out
of the Washington Sailing Marina.  One of the strips
at National is aligned with the Potomac river.  When
a big guy came into National, you could get knocked
down by the vortex if you weren't ready for it.

If one of them rotated late, you could get blown into
the next county.

Way fun!

/Robert