[Rhodes22-list] Wet Again & LSU

thenacarville at bellsouth.net thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 1 12:57:49 EDT 2006

already in BR...trying to get the house ready for whoever shows up...Tom will be doing his round of tailgates (starts at Knapp, goes to the next group of buildings by the metal garden, then CEBA, then across from the airplane, then into the game) but he has about 3 or 4 extra spots to stop and get a drink and eat this time....I will be at the house (probably painting...just touch-up work) and washing clothes from the trip to the R19 Nationals in Rockport, Mass....never a dull moment....will you be staying on Velvet?