[Rhodes22-list] Cleaning bimini canvas

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 18:57:46 EDT 2006

Ben,
Also, do not use any kind of brush on Sunbrella
(acrylan).It will fuzz the spot where you rub.

Any dirt in or on the fabric should come loose if you
soak as Ed suggests. Gently work the fabric. Hosing it
with a strong spray will be OK. Mildew will be killed
but the stains will persist....Try Simple Green (full
strength, also)

We are really getting beat up here from
Ernesto...winds 40+ mph...my driveway is currently
impassible from all the branches down; several big
ones have hit the roof but luckily no damage. Looking
at the radar  we should be out of it but the wind &
rain are just roaring away out there. Power has been
out since this AM...(got a generator....my house is
shower central for the neighbors!)

Attached is a picture of the dock about 5:30 this
evening....the last I looked before dark there was
about 6" of the pilings showing. We usually have to
climb down 4' from the dock to the floating dock..
We've had 6+ in. of rain since last night...

The sun will come out tomorrow...;^)

elle

http://www.nabble.com/bimini-canvas-tf2203566.html#a6108146

http://mail.yahoo.com