[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 on eBay

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 1 14:52:33 EDT 2006

John,

I don't think that the blocks are a problem.  While think that the R22
should be stored properly supported on a trailer with bunks, the R22 is a
hardy boat.  It looks fairly well supported and this is common in a boat
yard.

If I had more space, I would drag it to my home as an '07 project (my better
half, the admiral, would kill me.)  The bidding is up to $565 (+$119),
really not much considering that it may be a "diamond in the rough".  There
are still several bidding days left.  The price usually climbs in the last
hours.  The last R22 on ebay (Item #330013342659), nearly doubled in price
in the last day of bidding.  As a guide, although it was significantly more
boat for the money (a sailable '84 in water with a trailer & electric start
motor), it sold for $5,670.

Come on John, you need a hobby...and an R22...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer