[Rhodes22-list] Frapper

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Sep 4 11:52:38 EDT 2006

Ed,

Nice job populating the frapper map.  Most of us have multiple email
addresses available.  How about changing the code to "Home" and
"Visited" so Chris could put a marker in the Sea of Cortez, and Bill
could put a marker in the Bahamas and you could show your northern as
well as southern locations?  (My second marker would show my driveway.)

Bill Effros