[Rhodes22-list] Frapper

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Mon Sep 4 12:31:34 EDT 2006

Hi Bill--

I setup the Frappr map originally...Ed has done a nice job of populating it.

Per your suggestion, I just changed the legend so different markers
could be used for visited locations. I don't think you need a new
email address for each marker.

I also added a new white marker (S/V Home) for "in the water" home
boat location.

I had to keep all three orange, blue, and red markers (used to be
person, guy, gal) as Home, otherwise those markers would disappear.

--Gregg

--

T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.
1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1