[Rhodes22-list] Ernesto does a number on hatch cover

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 4 16:45:54 EDT 2006

After inspection-- The damage seems easily repaired.. Went sailing today
anyway..:-)
What I discovered however is that it seems that there is no way for that pop
top to be held down..
Isn't there supposed to be a hole in the inner pop top support that locks
the pop top when closed.
This is a recon 2000 boat just purchased this year.. The only holes I have
are for locking in up position.. Is this a mfg flaw ??
I never realized it but as this is set up now , one could simply lift the
entire pop top up.. No lock other than on the sliding part.. which only
locks the sliding part. What am I missing ??
                                   Rory

http://www.nabble.com/Ernesto-does-a-number-on-hatch-cover-tf2207442.html#a6113737