[Rhodes22-list] Ernesto does a number on hatch cover

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Mon Sep 4 20:45:35 EDT 2006

Rory--

At first I thought you were probably missing two holes. My 1986 has
two holes to lock the pop top in the down position. Apparently, at
some point Stan must have decided to eliminate those two holes.
Attached is a description from the newer owners manual how he
suggests locking the pop top on the newer models. I suspect when
yours was reconditioned, you got the new hardware.

--Gregg

--

T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.
1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1