[Rhodes22-list] Ernesto does a number on hatch cover

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 11:58:36 EDT 2006

Everyone,

I'm probably misunderstanding, but what exactly is the hook device ("club") that I should be using?  I didn't receive one with my recent recycling (maybe because I have the locking supports on the poptop bars) ... but I wouldn't mind adding a little redundancy with a hook/club ... I'm assuming the club for car steering wheels is too short ...

Thanks,

- Mark