[Rhodes22-list] Tiger Woods (Humor)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 22:25:50 EDT 2006

Taking a wee break  from the golf circuit, Tiger
    Woods drove his new Ford Excursion into an Irish gas station.

     An attendant greeted him in  typical Irish
       manner,  unaware who the golf pro was.

      "Top of the  mornin' to ya!" the Irishman smiled,
       doffing his  cap. As Tiger got out of the mammoth  vehicle,
      two tees fell out of his  pocket.

   "So, what are those, lad?" asked the attendant.
      "They're  called tees," replied Tiger.
    "And what would ya be usin' 'em for, now?" inquired the
    Irishman.

      "Well, they're  for resting my balls on when I
       drive," said  Tiger.
     "AW! Jaysus, Mary  an' Joseph," exclaimed the Irish
     attendant.
  "Those fellas at FORD think of  everything!"