[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale.

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 8 16:14:58 EDT 2006

Note the excessive mold on the port vertical area of the v berth..
gotta wonder where that water is comming from.
Some items that leak or need to be replaced might not be made on a boat that
old.
Might just be a parts boat. THes owner seems to have just given up on it and
given it away.
Wonder why ?