[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 8 19:51:59 EDT 2006

I agree that it will take some work.  The mold is probably from rain water -
the boat is sitting at a boat yard and needs a new companionway door.

This boat was discussed a week or 2 ago on this list.  Without rehashing the
messages, I think that even as a "project boat" it is worth $500-$600!  Who
knows, you might get it for $319 if no one else bids!

As far as why would someone "give it" away?  Everything from divorce
proceedings to the passing of the captain.  It may just be too much for them
to repair.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer