[Rhodes22-list] Countersunk Flathead Screws Facing Outward

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Sep 11 11:50:41 EDT 2006

Todd,

Thanks, again!

I haven't been following this thread very closely because I thought it
didn't really apply to me (beyond the responsibility for getting Lou
into all this work in the first place).

This is another question I've been asking for years.

I knew that hole couldn't be through bolted, but every time I asked what
it was supposed to be, I didn't get a response.  (Mine fell off years
ago, and I couldn't figure out what to replace it with.)

I only looked at the diagram because Lou said it was another good one.

Yes, it should be in the archives.

Bill Effros