[Rhodes22-list] Luis, Your R22

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 20:08:54 EDT 2006

Dave,

  I apologize, but I do not have an answer for you. I'm in the middle of a divorce and I don't know what is going to happen to the boats. Hopefully, everything is going to be resolved in a month or so.

  Luis

DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:

Luis,

This question may be of interest to other people on the board so I thought I’
d post it.

As I recall, you’ve got an R22 in Bradenton that you rent, am I wrong?

What’s the status re availability in Jan/Feb of this year? Booked up? Do
you rent by the day(s) and/or week?

As I recall, the boat had a standard main but you’d discussed getting an
IMF. What will you have for this winter season? Any other changes to the
vessel? Do you have the PTE? Boom room?

Thanks for any info.

Dave