[Rhodes22-list] Luis, Your R22

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 22:38:22 EDT 2006

Luis,

If you've followed the list at all you know I have an answer to everything.
I do, and some of it is probably bullshit.  I don't answer most sailing
questions because I'm a mediocre sailor at best.  Two things I know well are
flying and divorce.  Apparently you aren't currently taking flying lessons.

Divorce is expensive because it is worth it!  A good divorce is one where
your ex-wife calls you seven or so years later and tells you what a great
guy you were.  Based on my experience, that's about the average.

You're gonna lose shit.  They still sell the same shit.  Live today to fight
tomorrow.  If someone is suing you for your health then that's something to
fight about.

Forgive me for slipping a political statement in this discussion but Richard
Nixon said it best, "you can't enjoy the view from the mountaintop until
you've been in the valley".

Annie from 'Annie" said it best, "tomorrow is a brand new day!"

Brad