[Rhodes22-list] Fish Smell - removing odors - Change AC air filter

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 14 07:30:47 EDT 2006

Brad:

     Many newer cars ac have intake air filters.  Change it or spray it with
Febreze.  Get a bottle of Febreze and some fabric softener tissues tihis AM
at your local store and try them out while you decide what the end method
will be.  The fabric softener tissues take a few days but you can clip them
to the ac vents and hang a bunch in the trunk.  Also put some into and on
the offending briefcase.
      Have you considered taking a shower?  Wash you hands?   Wash your
hair?  Find the shrimp that crawed under the seat?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA