[Rhodes22-list] Fish Smell - removing odors - Change AC air filter

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:07:36 EDT 2006

Ed,

I'm leaving the doors and trunk open today and hoping sunshine works some
magic.  I may scour a junkyard for a Chevy Super Sport emblem to rivet next
to the existing one.  When someone asks what a Lexus SS is I'll tell them
it's a special edition built for the Vietnamese market - Shrimp Scented.

Brad