[Rhodes22-list] about Rhodes 22 for sale welcome Jason

Jason Tyler jwtyler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:58:55 EDT 2006

Thank you for the welcome. I am in Ohio. And I plan to sail for now in the
Great Lakes.

My intention was not to back anyone off of the boat at all. I have yet to
work out the logistics of finding a trailer for it even. (I am calling
around like mad though) I just figure if someone else buys it I was not
meant to have it.

As I still have to find a trailer for it I would not want anyone who can and
wants to bid on it to hold off for my sake.

Thanks again you guys. I will own my Rhodes someday. Just maybe not this
one... who knows.