[Rhodes22-list] Jason and Rhodes 22 for sale

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 14 10:23:30 EDT 2006

Jason,

      Your comment about being a lurker on this list sure fooled me.  If you
really had been reading posts to this list you would know that the correct
trailer for that boat is 'available'.  Have you studied the web site:

http://www.rhodes22.com/

     There is the sourse for the correct trailer for that boat.  Last I
heard, he had a couple of used trailers for sale.   You might try to email:

stan at rhodes22.com

       Or you can call:   252-482-4372 and ask if they have any trailers
available and what they costs.  You would start by knowing that you have the
right trailer for what you want to do.  The best time to call is late in the
day.  Keep in mind that a fist full of cash helps.

Ed K