[Rhodes22-list] Jason and Rhodes 22 for sale

Jason Tyler jwtyler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:36:06 EDT 2006

Mr. Tootle,

My being a lurker, does not mean I have been reading everysingle message for
the last few months.  Ask me sometime what its like to Purchase and run your
own bussiness at the same time you are having a new child born into the
family, and going back to school to get your second degree. Ask if there is
usally enough time to read everything you would like... Answer nope there
sure aint.

I lurk. I dont read every post.  All the time. Everyday.

Thanks for the info.

JT