[Rhodes22-list] Slim - Hold The Phone - Politics

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Sep 14 20:05:22 EDT 2006

Brad,

I think the racist, anti-semite thing might be a little over-blown.  Alan
Fine came down hard at Ellison's win but when pressed if those were HIS
words he balked and didn't answer the question.  He might be a good pianist
but I think he's also good at towing the party line--perhaps a puppet.

I've always liked the when-in-doubt-vote-against-the-incumbent strategy but
this is different.  If you want to break our deal, that's OK.  Frankly, my
vote is still up for grabs.

Slim