[Rhodes22-list] Slim - Hold The Phone - Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 20:26:17 EDT 2006

Slim,

My vote still leans toward Ford, but he needs to distance himself from his
party 1/4 inch more, just as he's distanced himself from his family by a
mile.  It is still early.  My default position is to stick with our original
deal.  Your vote (for the R) will be wasted.  Mine will really count.
Whatever we agree on, I'll pull the lever on what we agree!

Brad