[Rhodes22-list] I'm now an official Rhodie

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 21:39:35 EDT 2006

hank
  do a triple A  triptic. take you right to it. avoid rush hours if possible. go over the gw bridge rather than tunnels. congrats. please make us feel like fools by telling us its primo and our fears got the best of us. if it doesn't smell like shrimp you are way ahead of the game. good luck. john b

Hank <hnw555 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello all,

Well, I am now an official Rhodie. I just bought the boat on Ebay that was
up in NY. I plan to get it this weekend, if possible. I'll try and keep
everyone posted on how things go. (Ed, don't get carried away if it takes me
awhile. I have a full time job, 2 kids in elementary and I'm taking 2
classes towards my Masters.)

Michael or anyone else in the NY area. What is the recommended way to go
from the NJ turn pike to through the city to Long Island (Port Jefferson).
We are driving up from Maryland

Fair winds and following seas,

Hank