[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Hank, now an official Rhodie

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:22:09 EDT 2006

Ed,

Thanks for the advice.  Actually, I have a trailer from Stan that we picked
up for a project boat my daughter bought (and is now selling as she finally
realizes she is in way over her head.)  I've towed many things big and small
over the years and that should not be an issue.

I fully expect to have ths boat in the water in March for the good winds on
the Chesepeake.

The comment to you was a friendly rib for your chastizing of someone for not
posting an update on a trip took.

Have a great day!

Hank