[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Hank, now an official Rhodie

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 12:06:58 EDT 2006

I am not to far away ,, on the Eastern Shore.. Tilghman Island if I can be of
any help..
I drive up to Allentown, Pa frequently which will get you to I78. (or if you
want .. to rt 33 then north to 80)
I would go north to 80 and swing around NYC  . I am not fond of cross bronx
-xpway to come in from southern side
I go up 95 to 495-- then Pa turnpike to Alentown.