[Rhodes22-list] Good News - Gas Prices Falling

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Fri Sep 15 18:50:44 EDT 2006

I've heard the deisel - electric cars are available in Europe now.. so maybe
not so far away.

I am planning on geothermal which should certainly help with the cooling...
as it turns out I have to dig a well on this property even though it is
fairly Urban... a very old and small neighborhood where most have wells
already so no impetus to provide city water.  which is just fine with me.
The well drilling company I plan to use already has experience drilling the
geothermal holes as well... so one-stop shopping.

Also already planning on the SIP approach... trying to blend the
energy-efficiency with some interesting architecture aside from the typical
Colonial or brick ranch that is common in this area.  Thought seriously
about doing a dome, but decided against it for this area for
asset-protection reasons.

Thanks for the good info!

Saroj