[Rhodes22-list] Masters of War on KSLM

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 20:10:10 EDT 2006

I think that Dylan's XM radio show is great.  A mix of obscure folk,
old time, rock, soul and country.  His commentary is basically some
history and  repeating his favorite part of the lyrics.  Some of the
shows are available (as bootlegs)  at:
http://www.whitemanstew.com/2006/05/12/bob-dylans-theme-time-radio-hour/

Ron