[Rhodes22-list] cons of rhodes 22

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Sep 17 16:45:27 EDT 2006

Erly:

      You came to the wrong house to find con’s to Rhodes 22.  When
comparing with the Com-Pac line you have to go to the CP 25 to compare.  And
then you do not have the type trailerability of the Rhodes 22.  As the owner
of Com Pac told me, yes you can trail a 25, at the beginning of the season
and at the end of the season.

       If you want to trail without a big truck there just is not currently
another design that works like the Rhodes 22, tis fact.

       One person can rig, launch, retrieve and unrig a Rhodes 22, it is
done all the time by members of this list.

       Where are you located?  Have you seen a Rhodes 22?  Look at this web
site:

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA