[Rhodes22-list] cons of rhodes 22

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 17 21:26:40 EDT 2006

Erly,
You are about 2 1/2 hours from Anderson, SC.  Rummy could show you his boat if you contact him on this list.  I really don't think you can do better than the Rhodes.  I'm based at Gainesville Georgia, about 1 1/4 hours from Rummy, and can show you both the IMF and conventional mast rigs if you want.  Just let me know.
Art