[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Hello from Iraqi Kurdistan! (political)

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 03:23:59 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/17/2006 11:59:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hparsons at parsonsys.com writes:

Dave,  that's the problems with leftist rhetoric, the absolute absurdity of
the  comparisons they make (and it looks as if you could be included in the
"they").

There is no comparison to what was done in Iraq and the  scenario you propose
of the PLC "liberating" us. What  hogwash.

Frankly, I think you've got a blind spot that you can't see "turn about is
fair play".

As to all the points we made with the Iraqi's by killing their  conscripted
sons, perhaps you should think about it.  If you were an Iraqi  father or
mother how would you feel?  This is not leftist or rightist  rhetoric question,
it's a human parenting question.  Think about it.   How would you feel about the
people that killed your  son?