[Rhodes22-list] Erly and towing the Rhodes 22

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 13:40:43 EDT 2006

That's true, about the head.  There is a curtain between the pottie and the V berth, I think.  There is a swing arm, perhaps for a curtain?  My loaner is a 1989 and it has a stinky porta-potty.  I think GBI took it in with the previous owner's DNA still in it.  I haven't figured out how to clean it yet so I leave the cabin open as much as I can!
     In all fairness to Stan, he offered to install a real head if I had the time to stay in Edenton, but I didn't, so. . . since it is a loaner.

Philip

From: Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net>