[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 18 23:14:30 EDT 2006

Rummy,
Thanks for the heads-up.  Ben was nice to followup on the note, and I will ask him about the ST1000 instead of Roger.  Strangely enough I have had minimal response from the wannabes on Rodger's boat.  Everyone seems to want an EBay project boat.  Hats off to lots of time and energy.  As for me, I prefer to sail...
Art