[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 18 23:21:47 EDT 2006

Thanks, Slim.  I did get it and appreciate your contact, and the reply, also Roger's.  Imagine Earthlink considering your message as Spam.  There's just not enough respect out there.  It sounds like you had quite a sail, especially for so late in the season.  Of course, Rummy knows that our season is just beginning, finally some breeze.  I want to join you and Rummy when you come back to see your mother, if he lets me aboard...
Art