[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 20 16:26:48 EDT 2006

Slim,

I have gotten three emails from Roger, and have responded to each.  He has been greatly helpful, and I really appreciate the sail you had with him and your own email to the list.  I have noticed that each of his emails were worked over by the SPAM bouncer, big brute - over 400#, but after I put him on my address list were not supposed to be 'screened' and held.  His pictures were excellent and helped very much.  He is certainly not an IMF fan - as an engineer, I'm sure a sailing purist like my wife's dad.

BTW, I asked Rummy about your next Greenville trip to visit your mother - is she now in Florida?  I think he said Naples area.  How does she like IMF?

Cheers,

Art