[Rhodes22-list] Roger

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:58:05 EDT 2006

Art,

Yep Roger was no fan of IMF. He builit a mast crane that estended off top of
mast and moved the back stays aft. This allowed him to have extra roach main
sail that I am sure generated some extra power. He also has a really nice
150 (non dacron) that really holds shape even in little wind. His club had
his PFRF down to 243 and he still managed to win a few races.

As I said in earlier post I always enjoyed Roger's perspective. We didn't
always agree but I really respected his sailing knowledge.

I am glad he is helping you out.

Wally